Saturday 25 July 2009

Wider

I got one of the overfenders test fitted tonight. I spent about 10 minutes trimming the HUGE lip down on it, the about 2 hours working out how to remove the rear valance [bonded on you BASTARD] and the standard rear bumper [two of the bolts on each side are well hidden!]. Then about 30 mins lining it up and drilling my lovely car :( Oh well, looks wide now! Other side and sideskirts over the weekend I hope if I get time! Then all the scary cutting of metal underneath.

Notice the way the overs cover right down and under the still at the bottom? They fit PERFECT! Yeh, the copy ones that have recently been produced don't do that - they randomly stop just below the body-line. Crap.

I can't wait to get all the metal underneath out of the way so I can sort out ride height and fitment.

No comments: